Saturday, April 13, 2013

That biggest thing

I have no idea of what the heck am I doing right now. I have bunch of assignments lined up to be completed, 4 more exams to go down and yeah, here I am, spending most of the day with chatting and some other nonsense stuffs. Not to mention yesterday, I spent the whole day by watching hindustan and kdrama. I just got in bed at what? 4 am? (keep it up farah -_-")
Oh god! what happened to me? Where's my enthusiasm? I thought I am the woman of my word. I begged for this and yet I take this for granted right now. Some people just don't know how to appreciate things they got ha? Perhaps, I am that 'some people'. When it's too late to act, then serve me right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumpahkan idea di sini..

. .

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...