Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday. It's not ice-cream. It's a day!

Title has nothing to do with the entry. My Sunday is as boring as usual.

Nothing much to do this morning. Plus, my roommate gone early in the morning." Ada program fakulti". That was what she told me yesterday. Speak about program, I've been quite busy this whole week with all the classes everyday and things. Not to mention all the college activities that I've been joining since last week. To be honest, I feel kinda exhausted because it's been years since the last time I participated in these kind of activities (I mean, I used to spend my life with the 'doing-nothing-all-day activity' for 1 year). So, it's a bit tough for me to adopt the new environment. But well, I might take this as a life-changing challenge. Hehe. It's so fun actually to join activities while you are still in the university. What you need is a good time management so that you won't feel burdened with all these stuff (I mean, that burdened)..Oklah, it's 10.49 am already and I wanna take my breakfast now. (Can I still call it breakfast?-_-")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumpahkan idea di sini..

. .

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...